2.20.2008

Is this a joke??

Okay, now I have an ear infection and a horrible, hacking, keep-me-up-at-night cough. This means even more medication. A new antibiotic and a cough syrup now join the list of medicines. I guess when it rains, it pours...


I do have to say, though, that I have THE best support system of friends here in Arlington. When I was down for a week in bed, the word spread very quickly and before I knew what was happening Jordyn had 4 different playdates lined up. It was fantastic! That girl's social calendar was full. In fact, after I started feeling better she thought we needed to go to other people's houses every day. It was a sore disappointment that she was back to being stuck with momma...

Yesterday, when I went to the doctor for the ear pain, yet again I was saved by my friends who, I know, would say it's no big deal. But it is - and thank you.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Good thing you have a blog, otherwise I would not know you are sick. I hope you feel better soon. I had fun on Monday, I love our "click." Ok if anyone reads this it is not a real click just a pretend one. He he he! Get better. I just flushed some meds that we are not going to use, maybe I should have kept them for you.

Brandy said...

I'm going to call you grandma from now on...hee hee!