7.21.2008

Me A to Z...

My niece, Amanda, tagged me...

A = ADVOCATE FOR: Reading to your children
B = BEST FEATURE: My eyes (but I've been told that my "long, slender fingers" are nice)
C = COULDN'T DO WITHOUT: My family, Books, the pool
D = DREAMS AND DESIRES: To be able to stay home for good, to be financially secure
E= ESSENTIAL ITEM: my new handy, dandy planner
F= FAVORITE PAST TIME: reading, playing with the kids
G= GOOD AT: blowing bubbles, listening, making cookies
H = HAVE NEVER TRIED: karaoke (don't even ask...)
I = IF I HAD A MILLION DOLLARS: pay off debt, take the fam to Germany, Austrailia, Tahiti
J = JUNKIE FOR: Junior mints
K = KINDRED SPIRIT(s): my crafty club & Cara
L = LITTLE KNOWN FACT: I used to wear 2 bras to play basketball in highschool. Imagine how many I'd need now... no, dont...
M = MEMORABLE MOMENT: April 25, 1996; August 13, 1998; November 19, 2003
N = NEVER AGAIN WILL I: use expired sunscreen
O = OCCASIONAL INDULGENCE: Cheesecake Factory's Crispy Chicken Costoletta
P = not sure where the P went...
Q = QUOTE: "Every day's an adventure!"
R = REASON TO SMILE: Bryan's laugh
S = SORRY ABOUT: forgetting Trent's birthday
T = TAG SOME FRIENDS: anyone who wants to!
U = UNINTERESTED IN: Lost, sorry guys...
V = VERY SCARED OF: home invasion, public speaking, calling people I don't know
W = WORST HABIT: singing like an opera singer when I yawn (according to Cara)
X = X MARKS MY IDEAL VACATION SPOT: Hawaii
Y = YESTERYEAR DECADE OF CHOICE: Live in the now, people!
Z = ZODIAC SIGN: Aries

2 comments:

Erin said...

Yay an update! Thanks for letting us play today, we had fun. Love ya! E P.S. The book is really good.

Tobi said...

I love the two bra's comment. Can you imagine going to the ER because you couldn't contain the bountiful boobage during a sports game? HA HA!