7.02.2010

Hmm... I'm thinking someone was bored...

The Sunday before we left for Utah one of our favorite young men sat right behind us... the next thing I knew Jordyn was showing me the sacrament program that Josh had drawn a picture for her on... She didn't appreciate the fact that he'd drawn her brain as an acorn!

Not to be outdone, Jordyn decided to draw a picture for him! Here she is holding me on her shoulders while Josh can only hold a furry dog and a furry cat on himself while he's getting stormed on. Jordyn adds that he falls over from this as well.
Then (and this one made me laugh so hard it was almost embarrassing!) the next one came over the pew. I had to look really hard to see Jordyn underneath the sumo wrestler...
Finally, Josh drew Jordyn being sawed in half by his magician alter ego.
Here is the artist himself - Josh Green. I actually think he's quite talented but maybe we shouldn't sit in front of him again... ☺
Sorry for the photo quality it was my camera phone...

No comments: