6.04.2008

Six Word Memoir Tag

My friend Samantha tagged me for this one, but really Tobi started it all...♥

Ernest Hemingway once bet ten dollars that he could sum up his life in six words. His words were-

For Sale: baby shoes, never worn.

Here are the rules of this tag:

1. Write your own six word memoir.

2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you’d like.

3. Link to the person that tagged you in your post and to this original post if possible so we can track it as it travels across the blogosphere.

4. Tag five more blogs with links.

5. And don’t forget to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play!

My six word memoir:


Reading is my drug of choice.


It's true. Ask Bryan. The pile of books next to my bed is another testament. I must have a book to read at all times. I think, truthfully, it may be a little bit of escapism but that's okay with me. It can get really bad when it's a long-awaited book like each of the Harry Potter books were for me. When Breaking Dawn finally arrives (like my friend Suzy says), I'll put out a bowl of Cheese Puffs and my family is on their own until I've devoured the book!

Now I tag:

Erin

Courtney

Brandy

Sue

Stephanie

Aubrey, you're tagged too!



2 comments:

Tobi said...

So what your saying is it's like your brand of Heroin. HA! I love it. You are so clever Hil! Love the picture of you hiding behind the book.

I'm afraid my little brood will also be fending for themselves when Breaking Dawn comes out. We should put DO NOT DISTURB signs on our blogs when Breaking Dawn comes out. =)

The Dragonfly said...

Loved the memoir, but loved the picture even more! There's something sneaky in your eyes and it makes me giggle!